We aim to make gmelects.org.uk as accessible and useable as we can for all our visitors.
GOV.UK’s pages on accessibility provide a good summary of where to find out information.
Like GOV.UK, the BBC has excellent accessibility pages to get you started. We’ve included some direct links:
- How to change text and background colours
- How to change your fonts
- How to magnify the screen
- How to make your text larger
- Make the mouse pointer easier to see
- Make your computer speak text aloud
- Make your keyboard easier to use
- Information on alternatives to keyboard and mouse
For further information on things like spell checking, word predicting software, keyboard stickers and voice recognition visit the BBC's My Web My Way pages.
We are continuously seeking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you have any difficulties using this site that you believe we could address, please contact us. It would be helpful if your message contained the following:
- the URL(s) (web address) of the page(s) that you are having difficulties with
- the nature of your disability, if any
- a description of the problem